Monday 19 October 2009

Im an EMO today

Smiling is the simplest way of everything
Simplest way to forget our problems
Simplest way to have our moments
And many more
But,nowadays,people tend to have it on other ways
I dont know what all the ways are
From the good ones to the bad ones
I just simply do not care about it
But,sometimes, i missed that smiles
From my family,friends in indo ,even friends in Singapore
I just want to see the smiles we've shared together
But ,too much fucking problems i have now
These things keep in my mind
In my loneliness,togetherness
Felt like i better end my life so these fucking problems wont haunt me anymore
Until yesterday , finally i'd thrown out from my head
Athough , i did it in a bad way
Im a lot better now indeed
Thank a lot for my friends who support me until now



One more thing
There's only 1 thing 2 do , 3 words 4 you
" I LOVE YOU " (all)

Peace,Love,Respect

No comments:

Post a Comment